discography and recording dates for violin works

Started by violinconcerto, Friday 02 September 2011, 09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

jerfilm

You can use Movavi Screen Capture for downloading from sites that normally just let you "play" music.  I downloaded the Mlynarski Violin Concerto from Swedish radio the other day and it has a tick-tick-tick-tick annoying sound all the way through it.  Did not have that sound when I was recording it.  Not sure what caused that.  If you use that program, it's well to turn off all other computer sounds as they will record as part of your download.....

Are there any other hidden gems in the Swedish archive?  Is there a Polish archive that one can listen to?

Jerry

markniew

Interesing that there are sound errors when recording.
as to the archive of Polish music I know that Polish Radio keeps in deep secret their registrations! I don't believe that one can listen to archive programmes even to those brodcast few days/weeks earlier. I heard somwhen that enabling listening migh break property righs (sic!).
I do have quite big own-done archive of Polish stuff recorded off-radio. However it takes terrible long to transfer pieces into mp3.  and I try rather to save time (or I am lazy) - but will upload some compositions that are not-well known outside Poland and are not available on commercial LPs/CDs.
Marek