Started by Peter1953, Saturday 31 December 2011, 10:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan Howe

Quote from: Tapiola on Saturday 31 December 2011, 18:02
"It was mailed over Christmas, but the collection may well have been after the
holiday.

Best regards,

David Kent-Watson"

Interesting. Did you contact D K-W direct? The website is certainly not accepting orders.

ArturPS

Mine was nothing unsung, maybe a bit from a very sung composer.
Brahms Serenads, with Mackerras from Telarc. Arrived yesterday (finally!), bought it in October.

BFerrell

I think Cameo is a one-person operation so I usually contact David directly. Volume 3 I did see a purchase button and bought through Paypal. I appears the purchase link was up for only one day and I have no idea why. It shipped from France (where David lives I think). Contact him at......... cameo-classics@orange.fr

Alan Howe

eschiss1

I'm trying to think of a CD I bought more recently than 3 Naxos CDs in early-mid 2010 (Taneev, Babbitt, Sibelius), but having some trouble...

Jimfin

Milford/Blackford/Hurd 'Pipings and blowings' and Dunhill's Symphony in A minor/Arnell 'Lord Byron' both arrived in the post at the same time from Amazon.

minacciosa

Quote from: Arbuckle on Saturday 31 December 2011, 12:24
Florence Price: Piano Concerto in one Movement; Symphony No. 1 e minor
So, how was it?

chill319

Twas the SACD of Fürtwangler's 92nd and last performance of Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 (8/22/1954). Heaven.

Alan Howe

Quote from: chill319 on Tuesday 13 March 2012, 22:47
Fürtwangler's 92nd

There's obviously an awful lot of Furtwängler symphonies waiting to be discovered; they've clearly been in haydn for years... ;)

izdawiz

could of been in January but  here they are:   1. Mosonyi's String Quartets on Hungaroton label played on Period instruments 2. Cliffe and d' Erlanger  Violin Concertos on Hyperion Romantic Violin Concert Series  3. Gustav Jenner's 2cd Chamber music set by CPO which contains his Piano Quartet & 3 String Quartets