Jadassohn and Brüll Serenades from Cameo

Started by Alan Howe, Tuesday 01 May 2012, 22:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan Howe

Richard Moss

Alan,

Can't find it listed on their own website or a UK one.  Any idea where else I can get it? (i.e. apart form USA?)  Their previous releases of Jadassohn/Brull, which I already have, are most enjoyable but I can't remember where I bought them from (don't tell matron - she'll stop me buying any more!)

Thanks

Richard

Alan Howe

Richard Moss

Alan,

As I couldn't (at the time) find a link to anything else, I've already ordered this from the USA distributor.  However, following your link to Cameo Classics, I now see Cameo Classics are also advertising Vol 5 - BRULL Violin concerto (+Jadassohn Flute & String serenade) as well as Vol 3 - the Serenades! (but I can't find any ref to what Vol 4 might be?!!  Any clues?

Cheers

Richard

Alan Howe

JimL

Quote from: Richard Moss on Wednesday 16 May 2012, 11:52
Alan,

As I couldn't (at the time) find a link to anything else, I've already ordered this from the USA distributor.  However, following your link to Cameo Classics, I now see Cameo Classics are also advertising Vol 5 - BRULL Violin concerto (+Jadassohn Flute & String serenade) as well as Vol 3 - the Serenades! (but I can't find any ref to what Vol 4 might be?!!  Any clues?

Cheers

Richard
What is the USA distributor?  I can't find it at CD Universe, or the earlier one of the Symphony/Serenade.  I'd like to get a decent sounding copy of the symphony.

eschiss1

if we're talking Cameo Classics, you have to contact them direct or through Recordsinternational.com - they press CDs specific for each customer, always have, I gather. (A neat way of doing business if one can get by!)

Mark Thomas

I believe that Jeff Jonekis at recordsinternational has a small stock of each title - or did so at the start of the month.