News:

BEFORE POSTING read our Guidelines.

Main Menu

Johannes Haarklou

Started by Aramiarz, Monday 15 September 2014, 02:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Aramiarz

Dear eschiss1

There are lot of works for rescue! Have You priorities? My friend lives in Other part of my country, I will ask about his system for get the parts!

Aramiarz

Dear Alan, we don't work directly with one label, but in the life happen interesting things, for example the chance for meet people in Other parts of the world(as You or Other friends in this forum), with common interest..

Aramiarz

I Andante black=88,   allegro moderato black=144, a tempo

II Adagio black=72
>:(
III Allegretto black and half= 64,   largo black=64

IV  allegretto giocoso white=80,   largo un poco animato white=88

It's one preview of the internal times, I will revise again!!

eschiss1

Thanks again! (if it helps any, re "white" and "black", here's one source, from Wikipedia of some terminology that's often used, btw. Some of us on the forum are very familiar with this, maybe even (maybe- not necessarily!) most of us- I am, at least for much of it - though it's worth noting that some may be more used to the American versions, some to the English (British/UK), etc. (so: quarter note in the US, or crotchet, etc.; half note/minim ; whole note/semibreve...

Links on the Wikipedia page give French, etc. versions of the same information as well...)

(And tangentially, hrm... I'd never heard the term maxima for octuple whole note. Admittedly not something I've encountered often... always loved "hemidemisemiquaver", though. Anyhow.
Thanks again for the metronome markers!

Aramiarz

Dear Eric!
It's a pleasure! Thank you moreover for your comments!! You are a excellent researcher!! Thank you very much for all your comments in different topics!! What is your wish about any composer don't recording and performance yet??