Boughton, Reissiger, Halvorsen - live online

Started by KenjiF, Friday 22 May 2020, 06:50

Previous topic - Next topic

KenjiF

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your support! It is hugely appreciated by all three of us at TAM! (I think I missed out on the German carrot thing though...)

If you know of anyone who would be willing to support our continued Piano Trio Archaeology and current Reissiger Project campaign, please let me know...or direct them to the fundraising page - https://www.trioanimamundi.com/2020-tam-series - at the moment the Australian government will be matching donations dollar-for-dollar through that particular fundraising site...!

Thanks once again! (and apologies if I have breached any forum rules by posting the fundraising page...!)

KenjiF

Thank you for the pointers re Reissiger's piano music. I've been in touch with the Reissiger Foundation and they are trying to help me with a few things as well ... but as in the past, UC is a great starting point for all my explorations down the many lesser-trodden paths!

Alan Howe

Quoteapologies if I have breached any forum rules by posting the fundraising page...!

You haven't! Carry on!

eschiss1

as to piano trio archae., the Altenberg Trio website has/had an interesting subsite.

KenjiF

Yes, I used to peruse the Altenberg website frequently some time ago but haven't visited their site recently so thank you for the reminder!

KenjiF

Hello everyone! The Trio Anima Mundi concert from May is getting a repeat broadcast this Wednesday 7th October through the Melbourne Digital Concert Hall platform again as part of the MDCH 'Support Local' series.

Programme:
Rutland Boughton - Celtic Prelude
Carl Gottlieb Reissiger - Piano Trio No.4, slow movement
Johan Halvorsen - Passacaglia on a Theme by Handel (violin/cello)
Felix Mendelssohn - Piano Trio No.1, and
Three Albumleaves by me!

The concert will start at 8.30pm Melbourne time (AEDT) - which is 10.30am London, 11.30am Paris, 5.30pm Singapore, 6.30pm Japan...
Tickets for access available from https://melbournedigitalconcerthall.com/support-local-night-trio-anima-mundi-songs-without-words/