News:

BEFORE POSTING read our Guidelines.

Main Menu

MDT

Started by eschiss1, Friday 22 June 2012, 01:42

Previous topic - Next topic

eschiss1

has changed their site format and now lists some releases expected two months/a month and a half or so from now, I notice (August releases now that the July release schedule seems final). Not bad...

Alan Howe

Actually, it was always possible to find this info on MDT's website - it just required some adjustment of their July releases url.

eschiss1

Or by genre- an all-Classical new release list w/o regard to month seems to be here.

obermann

I hope they are going to improve the search facility from the current system. A more advanced search with various fields existed on the old website and I found it very effective.

The above noted the new website does seem a little more friendly and I have always found the service excellent. For someone living out of the EU the post and shipping times are very good.

Alan Howe

I agree: an advanced search facility is a must...

eschiss1

hrm. the current search isn't as flexible but you can narrow search results by genre, era, etc. and enter several search terms at once. It could be better, no argument but is not as bad as it may at first seem (weak statement I suppose)